Sunday, February 8, 2009

Met up with Jacqueline for a late night movie @ Cineleisure on a Sunday night... Luckily I'm not working @ the moment, if not I'm sure won't be able to wake up on time for work...

We're supposed to meet @ 10.30pm but I only left my place @ 10.15pm... I've called Jacqueline to tell her that I might be a bit late but she didn't picked up my calls... I've called @ least almost 10 times & finally she answered my call... She actually fell asleep while making Jabez sleep & her mobile phone was on silent mode... omg... Anyway, she managed to rush down to town by 11+pm & we had coffee @ Coffee Club as I really need a cup of latte to keep myself awake during the movie...

And before the movie, we went to the 茶餐厅 located in Cineleisure as Jacqueline was famished... And this was the only photo that I'd took...



We watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button @ 1.25am... Overall the story line wasn't that bad... It's like you're born as a baby, you died as a baby... Never regretted to watch this movie over the Bride Wars...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home