Sunday, February 15, 2009

It's a so-called mini family day for me & little prince as I've brought him over to Punggol Marina to meet up with the usual suspects for prawn-ing session...

Supposed to meet up with darling Josephine together with little prince in the afternoon but darling didn't called @ all... And mil's been asking me am I bringing little prince out as it's near dinner time & they need to buy some food for him... Just nice that Shirley sms-ed me wanna go prawn-ing cum BBQ @ Punggol Marina @ 6pm and I replied OK... So quickly got myself & little prince ready before setting off to our destination...

It's little prince 1st visit there & he's too facinated by those fishes & prawns by the pond that he kept asking Koco or Shirley to bring him there... And boy! it's pretty crowded during evening time compared to the time that we always come prawn-ing... Shirley brought little prince to play the swing (or whatever it's called) * I snapped some photos of him... I'm surprised that he's not scared of it & kept wanting more... Haha...


We went back to the pond & I've made little prince sit pretty close to the edge of the pond to let him see the fishes...


And darling Josephine came down to look for us @ 9+pm... Little prince was sooo happy to see and when I told him that 干妈's (Godma) here, he quickly ran over to her & called her "干妈"... Darling was sooooo happy la... Cuz she always said little prince only called her "干妈" on the phone but not in person... So now she got her wish granted.. =)

干妈 & little prince

We started our BBQ fire pretty late and little prince managed to have his 1st taste of BBQ food... But he's only more interested in fishballs than anything else... I think sooner or later little prince will become a fishball... Haha.. It's my 1st time bringing little prince out sooooo late... But I'm glad that little prince enjoyed himself tonight... Left around 11.20pm & reached home before 12am...

And I'm ending this entry with little prince's trademark...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home