Saturday, February 14, 2009




How did you guys/gals spend your Valentine's Day? I spent my Valentine's Day with my darling Josephine & we went Hakuba for drinking... I think I can so-called self declared that Hakuba is my 2nd home... I've been there almost every other days without fail... It's either with the usual suspects or with darling... Maybe they should give me more discount on Martell? Haha...

Anyway, I'm supposed to so-called celebrate V-Day with her after my dinner but I only reached there after 12am... I fell asleep when I made little prince sleep and only woke up @ 11.10pm... Haha... I could have reach there before 12am if Randy didn't called me to pack some food for his regular customer... =,="

I'm glad that darling wasn't being neglected while waiting for me to arrive as she's being entertained by Randy... I didn't expect that Hakuba would be full on V-Day & Randy managed to get a table for darling... Darling had her usual Heineken while I had my usual bottle of Martell... Zell came down with his friends & we joined table after a big family occupying the sofa seats left... And we laughed & played till almost 5+am & by that time, my bottle of Martell already finished by them...

It was supposed to be an early night out (as what I told darling)... Darling sent Randy & his girlfriend & Hoe home while Zell & I drove our own car home separately...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home