Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm supposed to go for an interview @ Shirley's & Jacqueline's company but I've postponed it as I'm not feeling very well... Sms-ed Shirley to inform her & was resting in bed till almost 2+pm... And I was being called up for a very last minute interview with TNT and I'm supposed to be there by 5.15pm... And I only have less than 2 hours to prepare when they called... I still went for the interview as I've felt much better compared to morning & I was kinda shocked that they actually find me over-experienced for the position that they're looking for... What to do? Lady luck is NOT shining on me @ all... Gotta keep trying & trying lor...

Anyway, went to my 2nd home, Hakuba @ night with 2 lovely ladies... Supposed to be 3 lovely ladies but 1 was the co-pilot... It was a great night of FUN FUN FUN...





























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home