Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's a very very last minute arrangement for steamboat with lovely ladies @ Jacqueline's humble house... We merely discussed on msn & turned out everyone's in for it... I brought little prince together with me for the steamboat as I haven't really spend much quality time with him these past few weeks...

Drove all the way to Jurong IMM to look for them & went back to Jacqueline's house to prepare for the steamboat... We didn't managed to finish the whole lot of food that they've bought...



After steamboat, the ladies were thinking of going Hakuba & I'm in a dilemma cuz I've been going out @ night pretty often than before... But I still decided to go with them & sent little prince back home 1st...

Simply love them to the bits!!!






It's always FUN whenever I'm with them!

I didn't stayed out too late as I have an interview @ 10.30am the next day... It's my very 1st time leaving Hakuba @ 2am in the morning...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home