Friday, December 5, 2008

Finally the SUPER long weekend is HERE!!! And this month is indeed a very short month, all thanks to the 3 holidays!!! Can't wait for Christmas to come!!!

My colleague brought her new born son to the office just few hours ago to deliver his full month cake to me & some of my colleagues... He's sooooooooo ADORABLE...I totally forgotten how to carry a new born back to his mummy... Suddenly, I had this phobia of carrying a new born cuz he's very 'fragile'... OH MY! I must really refresh my memories & skills as I'm planning for my #2...

Anyway, here's a photo of my colleague's new born and he looked EXACTLY like his mummy...


I've heard raves about Choz & I'm gonna try them tonight... If the raves are really true, I might consider them for my #2's full month...




This weekend is fully packed with programs & mostly are chalets & baby's full month... Gonna take LOT of photos over the weekend...


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home