Saturday, November 29, 2008

Met up with darling Josephine in town... 老公 drove me to pick little prince up & took a train down to Somerset Coffee Club...

My new shades

The service wasn't that good and darling was complaining to about the manager that pissed her off... After 15 mins, still no signs of any staffs to take my orders & I had to actually walked up to the beverage counter to get someone to take down my bloody order...




Little prince & his godma









Pretty godma



Little prince with my shades

Godma: "Baby, where's Mummy?"

Little prince: "There!"


Handsome little prince



Perspiring little prince

Decided to walk over to Takashimaya for some window shopping as the 3 of us were perspiring under the humid weather...

Simply love this christmas tree made up of GREEN, RED & WHITE teddy bears... It's kind of unique & I would love to 'kidnap' one of the bears home... Haha...







Aren't the teddy bears adorable

Now photos with the BIG christmas tree






We walked over to Shaw House for another round of drinks @ the McCafe as we basically had no places in mind to go...


Look @ the way how little prince sit



Little prince kept pointing @ the birds resting on the McCafe's signboard









Little prince playing with Mummy's phone



Walked over FEP to collect my pants after alteration before we called it a night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home