Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Went shopping alone in town as 老公 went for his yearly RT @ his camp... I basically had nothing in mind but I just went shopping for the sake of shopping...

Shopped @ Wisma 1st as I want to utilise the vouchers expiring end this month & got myself some panties before heading to MOS burger for dinner... It's been quite a while since I had MOS burger & it's soooooooo yummidelicious...

Supposed to search for 2009 Year planner and a christmas gift to be exchanged with the lovely people over dinner in 2 weeks' time but ended up in the Christmas Toys Fair @ Takashimaya... Think I've spent @ least an hour @ the fair before I made my payment... Got many stuffs as well as a mini yellow cooper with remote control for little prince as christmas pressie... I'm quite happy with my 'loots' and will definitely go back for more christmas pressies for the rest...

Took train to Boon Keng to meet up with ILs & little prince & headed home together...

My 'loots' of the day!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home