Sunday, November 2, 2008

Woke up early today again as we're attending 老公's friend's ROM @ Carlton Hotel @ 11am... Boy! I was so bloody tired these few days due to lack of sleep... We all set off nearly @ 11am when we're supposed to be there @ 11am... All thanks to 老公 la, couldn't find his belt @ the last minute... Little prince was pretty excited as this was the ever 1st time that he's going out with his Daddy on a weekend and he started running around without his clothes changed but was already wearing his shoes...

Snapped few pictures of our handsome 'hip hop' little prince while waiting for the lift...




Inside the lift


It was bright & sunny when we reached Carlton Hotel & his friend's ROM was @ the Garden area on level 4... Luckily the ceremony was a pretty fast one & all the guests including us went down to the 1st level to enjoy the buffet lunch that his friend had booked for us...

Little prince ate alot & so do I... I loved their buffet (I had almost 3 rounds of food) & I totally LOVED their Mango Cake... I had 2 helpings of that as little prince finished almost 3/4 of whatever I took... Haha...

His Daddy took this longan jelly dessert to keep him busy while we the adults were chatting over food...





Little prince like to say 'eese' whenever I said "One, two, three, SMILE"...


Our don't-know-how-many-donkey-years family potrait after our last one taken... Reason being, 老公 seldom bring us out or join us for any outings... Only special ocassions then he will follow...



MY LOVES OF ALL TIME

Little prince's don't-know-how-many-donkey-years pictures taken together with his Daddy




We left Carlton after the heavy rain had stopped & 老公 drove us over to Amara Hotel to meet up with 妈咪 & 爹地... 老公 drove home to take some rest before meeting us for dinner @ Vivo City to celebrate 妈咪's birthday in advance (as I won't be in Singapore on 妈咪's actual birthday this coming Sunday)... Took a cab over to Vivo City for some window shopping before headed down to FEP to get that pair of boots that I wanted & also to get a pouch for my Omnia...

老公 drove over to pick us up to Vivo City after my shopping spree... We went No Sign Board (无招牌) Seafood Reataurant to celebrate 妈咪's birthday cuz I've already promised her...

Christmas decorations @ Vivo




While waiting for our food to be served...





Our dinner for the night



Little prince going goo-goo-gaa-gaa over this HUGE crab



Little prince with his grandma



Our Loo Family potrait



Our happy family potrait




I'm glad that 妈咪, 爹地 & 老公 enjoyed their dinner & I'm pretty surprised that the bill only exceeded my budget by abit... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home