Friday, October 31, 2008

Finally made the effort to Bugis Village to stock up my falsies... I'm only left with 5 pairs of my favorite & it's always a chore for me to walk all the way there to stock up... But I've decided to move my ass & walked there during lunchtime... Too bad that they didn't have much stocks on hand & I only managed to get 13 pairs of my favorite design & 2 other pairs that's similar to it...


I'm thinking should I try other designs rather than always get the same ones.... But I still like my current one... Haha...

Brought little prince with me for a mini shopping spree to town as I gotta get my eyebrows trimmed before I head to Guangzhou & also to find the pair of boots that I would like to own.... I finally found a pair that I loved so that cuz it really flattered my legs but don't want to buy on impluse... I hate to be in a dilemma...

Anyway, decided to trim my bang as it's really irritates my eyes alot & has got the hairstylist to make my bang looked more thicker... I felt much better with thicker bang & @ least I dared to tie my hair up without having to worry about the blading areas....

Tadah~~


Had dinner @ Han's with little prince before taking train home & thank god! I don't have to stand all the way back to Tanah Merah while carrying little prince as there's plenty of seats @ the Raffles Place's station... Probably today's Halloween Night and many party goers are out & ready to party thus the trains are less crowded... =)

Both my Saturday & Sunday are fully packed with programs & will be celebrating 妈咪's birthday in advance on Sunday... Am thinking should I bring her to No Sign Board Restaurant or 黑社会 to celebrate... But my current budget is only $200 as I need money for my Guangzhou trip & as well as my LV Galleria PM... So, any suggestions???

Oh yea, in another 4 days' time I'll be in Guangzhou & I'm VERY SURE that I'm gonna miss little prince VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY MUCH, even more than when I was in BKK in early August this year... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home