Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Little prince is down with fever!

I knew something's not right about little prince but don't know the real reason when I saw him yesterday after work... Heard from 老公 that mil was saying that little prince was a little feverish in the evening before 老公 picked me up... But little prince's not really that restless...

His fever came right after 老公 showered him & 老公 gave him a dose of paracetamol after his daily night feed... Little prince refused to let me have my shower and refused to let me sleep early although he's very tired... He finally gave in about 10.30pm...

Was awaken by little prince's voice @ 5.30am and his fever still haven't subside... Called out to 老公 & gave him another dose of medication (6 hourly)... He only managed to sleep again when it's almost 6+am & left me stranded there...

This morning I'd checked his fever & am glad that it subsided before I left for work... But told mil to monitor his fever & to give him another dose around 11+am just incase the fever is back... Called 老公 1 & 1/2 hour ago to check on little prince & 老公 said he's still having fever... =(

Maybe it's little prince's molars on the way out that caused the fever... Praying hard that little prince's fever will be gone soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home