Sunday, October 19, 2008

I finally tried on the masks that I've got from Julia after buying some skincare products from The Face Shop... My 1st try was the Q10 Rejuvenating mask that helps to moisturize, anti-aging, anti-oxidant and restores skin structure. I like the smell of the mask & the fragrance was nice...

I was wondering how little prince would react when I put the mask on... Would he be frightened? Would he not recognise me? Would he come near to me & peel off my mask? Surprisingly, little prince reaction was as per normal and it's none of the above... *phew*

I can't really tell whether there's effect when I just tried it... Maybe will do another round 2 days later... Or should I try out the rest of the masks? If it's good, then I will get in bulks...

1 overdue pic of little prince


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home