Friday, October 10, 2008

Finally had our ladies chill-out night after so long... Stephiey was supposed to join us but she had her own plans...

Anyway, we're deciding on where to chill-out, KTV or pubbing... Jacqueline suggested H2 @ Hometeam JOM off balestier road to look for Xiaoxue... It's really been a long time since I last saw Xiaoxue...

Gracia wanted to 'date' me to Crew Room but I couldn't make it... While making little prince to sleep, I totally dozed off as I didn't have any enough rest whole of this week... Only left home around 11.30pm after Shirley & Jacqueline called me...

Stephiey didn't turned up in the end... And we totally enjoyed oursleves there singing & catching up... Headed for supper with Shirley, Jacqueline, Xiaoxue & her sister and we continued our catching up session... Shirley left 1st & the 4 of us continued to chat till 7+am... We're too engrossed in our chatting that we didn't even realised that it's almost 6+am 7am... Decided to call it a day & sent Jacqueline, Xiaoxue & her sister back...


Shirley

Our group photos

Me & Jacqueline

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home