Saturday, October 18, 2008

Finally I had my ample beauty sleep after 2 weeks of waking up @ 7+am every weekends (Saturdays & Sundays) to tend to my little prince... Cuz my mil was back from China... Woke up around 2.30pm & only got myself prepared @ 3+pm before picking darling Josephine & little prince up...

Drove straight to Vivo (I'm there for the past 4 weekends) after picking my 2 darlings up as Josephine need to get her acrylic infills done with new set of nails art + bling blings and she's already late for her nail appointment... Little prince was so excited to see his godma again and he clinged to her real close when we're @ the carpark...

While accompanying + waiting for Josephine to get her nails done, took pics of little prince as usual... Liitle prince treated that place like his home & roamed freely within the shop... Even Helen (the manicurist) also commented that little prince was too familiar with the shop... Haha... Think I could call Vivo as my 2nd home cuz on the 1st & 2nd November, I'll be there...

Little prince's new pose









The whole evening I was hesitating whether to get the Omnia today after knowing that I could enjoy $200 discount off the retail selling price on Thursday... These 2 days I've been asking Josephine for opinions whetehr I should get it... Decided to call up M1 Customer Service to enquire on the stocks avalaibility for Omnia in Paragon and got the sales staff to reserve a set for me till tonight... She actually offered to get it delivered to my place tomorrow between 4pm - 6pm, but given my character, I didn't want to wait till tomorrow then to get it... While I'm making payment for my skincare products from The Face Shop as Josephine was done with her nails, I heard little prince's loud cry right outside The White Dog Cafe... In my heart, I was thinking that he must had fell down & hurt himself thus lead to his loud cry, and true enough, he did hurt himself... I quickly ran towards him to checked on his injury and I saw a damn red 'tick' line on his left cheek... I didn't knew what to do & I just drew out a wet tissue & gently dapped on his wound... He's such a brave boy & didn't cry when the dapping was done... =) But temporary he's been 'disfigured'... =(

Anyway, we hurried down to Paragon as they closed @ 9pm... And I finally got my Samsung Omnia 8 GB in full black with a new line subscription!!! I'm happy happy HAPPY!!! And on top of that, I bought another Samsung L700 for 妈咪 as her birthday pressie... Josephine also got the same L700 for her mummy... It's really an extremely good deal & both mobile phones cost less than $50 + I get to enjoy 25% on my total M1 mobile bills!!! Cool right? Haha... I had 2 redundant sim cards that I'm not gonna utilise (apart from my own current line)... But who cares!!! as long as I get to buy a phone that I wanted so much & discount on monthly bills...

The 'disfigured' little prince @ M1

After we're done with our mobile purchases, we crossed over to Swensen's to have our uber late dinner... Little prince had Cream of Mushroom while I only had fries cuz I realised I'm not that hungry after all... Guessed I'm too happy to get my Omnia that I totally had no appetite... Haha... We went on our separate ways as it's already pretty late & past little prince sleeping time...

妈咪's birthday pressie


Presenting

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

my NEW LOVE, Samsumg Omnia!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home