Saturday, November 15, 2008

Today's another outing with 小姨, Huixin, Kylie + Accord & 六姨... Met up with 小姨, Huixin, Kylie + Accord @ Bugis 1st while waiting for 六姨 to off work... Little prince was soooooo excited as it's been a week + that I last brought him out...

@ Hotel InterContinnental's lobby








Oh ya... Bumped into Lydia aka Jayden's Mummy @ Bugis today... She told me that my Ralph Lauren's spree clothes (for little prince) just arrived yesterday... Shall meet her 1 day to collect from her...

Went up to the Kids' Department as I thought of getting something for little prince cuz I didn't really get him anything during my business trip to Guangzhou... So it's sort of my compensation to him... Bought him a "Cars" haversack and he loved it very much, although he did protested a little initially... So now he has a bag, my bag will be much lighter than before.. Haha... It's also good to prepare him for childcare... =P



Little prince's recently love wearing cap & refuses to remove it when he's sweating like hell... Hmm.. Maybe I should buy more caps in different designs/brands... Shall see about it...

He also love to do this whenever we took the escalators...


We were resting @ the bus-stop while waiting for 六姨...











Little prince's 1st bus ride to Suntec City...



His cheeky face


This was our 1st time having our dinner @ this Japanese restaurant... The service not very good, or should I say very BAD... We've been standing for more than 10 mins & none of the staffs attended to us... As it's dinner time, the restaurant was pretty crowded... I've requested for a baby chair but it wasn't even delivered to our table... I had to get the baby chair myself... DUHZ~ It even took a long while before the menus were brought to our table and that applies to taking our orders... They should have stationed more staffs to cope with the dinner traffic instead of letting the consumers (like us) to wait for some time...








Ok, bad service aside... The food was pretty yummy & little prince finished his kiddy set meal and loving the drink... But the drink was kinda sweet, only let him had about 1/4 of it...





After our dinner, 六姨 sugguested to go 爱情海 @ Marina Square to chill but the band performing there wasn't that fantastic... So they left shortly while me & little prince walked around waiting for 老公 to pick us up... There's a John Little sale going on @ the middle atrium & I got myself a pair of flats & 2 "Thomas The Train" for little prince as pre-christmas pressies... I'll get a few more for him when it's nearer to Christmas...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home