Thursday, November 13, 2008

Last minute meetup with Julia after work... We bumped into each other @ Orchard Mrt station & headed to Takashimaya... Wanted to go Coffee Bean to have some drinks but only realised that it's gone when we're there... Took the escalator up to the 3rd or 4th floor & settled for Cooffe Club while waiting for Shelley to arrive...

Had our usual chat over coffee & finally we managed to take photos with each other... I simply loved my NEW hair look & the inspiration actually came from my dearest boss... =)



Finally our photo-taking after almost 1 year...




Settled the bill & headed down to the information counter to meet Shelley & got my partial deposit from her... Took few photos with Taka's B-I-G christmas tree before heading to Cineleisure to grab some small bites as well as waiting for Zen (Julia's hubby) to knock off from work...












We chatted till it's almost 10pm & headed home sweet home...


To: Julia

Thanks for accompanying me today, even if it's a last minute arrangement. Greatly appreciated it! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home