Saturday, November 22, 2008

Woke up early today as I'm bringing little prince to the Disney Live! Three Classic Fairy Tales @ 11am... But am meeting Charmaine + Adel and Catherine + Janine to have breakfast @ Kallang McDonald's 1st... Little prince threw tantrums for @ least 1/2 hour right after his shower & we're late for the breakfast as supposed to meet @ 9.30am... Duhz~

Drove over to Kallang & they're already there... It was filled with many parents bringing their little ones for the Disnely Live! show & it's pretty lucky that they were there early... And we proceeded to our destination right after breakfast to get parking lots right outside the Singapore Indoor Stadium so that we don't have to walk very far...



There's alot of Disney merchandise selling right outside the entrance to the hall but nothing caught my eyes to get for little prince... It's more suitable for girls rather than boys... Catherine bought the popcorns with a Mickey Mouse crown for Janine but it happened that the crown wasn't adjustable & it's kinda big for Janine & was passed to little prince... But it's still kinda big for little prince & Catherine got it changed to the iced syrup drink for Janine... I still managed to snap some photos of little prince with the crown before it was returned to the counter... haha...










We went in to the hall & got seated... I would say we had a great view facing the stage & all thanks to Charmaine for getting the tickets... Took some photos before the show started...








Overall, the show was about Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs, Cinderella and Beauty & the Beast... It's pretty nice show I would say, although little prince didn't really understand the whole thing & also he fell asleep towards the end of the show... It's a great experience for both me & him and he got to see Donald Duck...

After that, drove back home to get changed to meet 妈咪 & 爹地 as it's her off day... Met them @ Tampines Mall & took a train all the way down to Jurong Point... And it's a choice that I regretted cuz a stupid idiotic F**KER used his mobile phone & filmed me!!!! What the F**K!!!! It all happened @ Jurong Point... Actually I've already noticed something was wrong when I saw that F**KER pretending to be talking on the phone with his face turning in a weird way which I don't think ANYONE on this earth would do... But I didn't take it to heart CUZ deep in my heart, I was thinking that F**KER was really on the phone & maybe I'm a abit sensitive... It doesn't take long for my sixth sense to tell me that something was F**KING wrong with him cuz he followed whereever I go (I'm with my parents & little prince all the while) and he even purposely walked in front of me when his camera couldn't capture me... I purposely stayed @ a spot & told 妈咪 what exactly happened... And 妈咪 straight away stared hard @ that F**KER & he quickly walked away & got out of sight when he saw knew that WE knew what's going on... I was all ready to call the police but I was too late!!! Damn it!!! I should have walked straight to that F**KER & snatched his mobile phone & made a police report when I knew something's wrong... But I couldn't as I have to think of my parents & little prince's safety & I really don't know why my mind went blank with the fact that I knew that F**KER was filming me!!! SO angry & mad!!! Called 老公 and told him what happened & he say why didn't I took a picture or videoed that F**KER down!!!! I'm so mad with myself and let that F**KER got away just like that!!!

What's this world had become???? I pray hard may KARMA fall on that F**KER!!! DAMN IT!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home