Thursday, November 27, 2008

Met up with Nadia & Fay for a short dinner over @ her mum's working place, The New Harbour Cafe & Bar located @ Tanjong Pagar... Initially got 老公 to send little prince down to my office as I'm bringing him along, but since it's still early, 老公 suggested that to drive him home 1st so I can use the car... Well, anyway I'm still early for our dinner appointment even after sending 老公 back...

Took some photos while waiting for Nadia & Fay to arrive... Little prince was playing with the coasters that the waitresses to keep him entertained... Then he suddenly striked a pose when I merely asked him where's the star (on the Heineken coaster) & I quickly snapped & snapped & snapped... Haha...









What a contented face!




Nadia & Fay finally arrived & little prince was happy to see Fay... Fay somehow still recognised me even though I've not seen her for quite a while & she's not afraid of me @ all... Fay & little prince striked a pose with the 'V' sign & Fay did it so much better than little prince... But little prince also trying his best to do the 'V' sign la... Hehe...







Finally our yummy food arrived and I didn't know that my main dish was in such a big portion & I couldn't even finished it... And Nadia was so cute la, had mushroom soup without finishing the mushroom and I'm the one finished it... haha...


Weird right? Drink mushroom soup without taking the mushrooms


Our yummy food

Couldn't believe that the 2 of us finished all the food & on top of that, her mum ordered a basket of sotong balls for us... It's such a sinful dinner la... I've been eating way tooooo much these few weeks le.... Fats already accumulating, can't imagine if I'm preggie with #2... Duhz~


Fay had this little sweet-looking bag and little prince was like playing with the bag... Little prince looked so 'feminine' with the bag... Haha...









Fay & her Mummy, Nadia




Little prince doing his fake crying









I just simply loved taking photos of Fay's sideview... Hehe...







After our sinful dinner, drove Nadia & Fay back home & called it a night....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home