Sunday, November 23, 2008

Drove over to Cammy's house to collect my Mayuki Spree 9 & MAZ Spree 2 'loots' which had arrived last week... It's a long wait especially for the MAZ spree... But still, I simply love the clothes that I've ordered...






Stayed @ Cammy's place for less than 1/2 hour & headed to town to meet Lydia + Kelvin + Jayden to collect my Ralph Lauren spree clothes... Supposed to meet her @ Vivo but changed the venue to Orchard... Walked over to Taka Nursery Room to feed little prince while waiting for Lydia to arrive... And, little prince had a fall & he bit his lower lip with his upper lip slightly bruised... And of cuz he cried loudly... But within few minutes, he's back to his usual bubbly self running around the departmental store...

Went to the Taka Toys Fair for a quick browse & headed to Coffee Club to have some drinks & snacks... Little prince was getting a little cranky cuz he didn't get to play with Jayden & he kept wanting me to 'free' him from the baby chair & let him go... And of cuz, I won't budged to his request...

Anyway, we parted our ways around 7+pm as Jayden needs to be home to have his porridge... I simply loved the 2 shirts that I've purchased from Ralph Lauren & I'm gonna let little prince wear the red checkered shirt for christmas...




This is what little prince did whenever he's back home & found that his grandma was @ home... He's super sticky to her...


Can see his bruised lips? Quite bad isn't it?








Little prince's camera skills (with the help from the Mummy)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home