Friday, November 28, 2008

Had dinner with Jasmine + Jayde + her niece @ East Coast Hawker Centre together with little prince... It's a very last minute decision that we've made when we reached Bedok MRT station after work...

It's so coincidence that we bumped into 五姨 & 五姨丈... The kids were also having lotsa of fun & little prince kept asking Jasmine's niece to carry him... He kept looking @ her & asked her to 'bao bao'...










I've just realised that I've actually put on weight during these few weeks... I've been eating ALOT and I guessed it's REALLY time for me to see Dr John next week... Anyone wanna go with me next week after work?? Hehe...





After dinner, we drove over to McDonald's side for the kiddy rides before heading home...









Took a last photo @ the fountain...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home