Sunday, November 30, 2008

Yesterday's another window shopping outing with 妈咪 & 爹地 to Suntec City...

There's a christmas tree just outside Food Republic entrance and took few photos before we had dinner...




Finally captured a photo with little prince smiling so naturally

Little prince nowadays seemed to be slightly picky on the food that I fed him... Hmm... Sometimes it just get on my nerves when feeding him... He was sooooo excited with he heard the drums & gongs from the lion dance performing on level 2 for some event & kept pestering 爹地 to 抱 & bring him to level 2...


Little prince looked abit lost here after watching the performance... I love to see him in his blur blur face... Hehe...


This year Suntec City's theme is Precious Moment and I like their christmas decorations... And I practically walked 1 big round to snap the statues of Precious Moment and there's altogether 8 different...









爹地 let little prince stand alone next to the deco & took photos of him...










Bought these 2 new toys for little prince @ $24... Little prince loved the steering wheel toy so much that he kept pestering me to unwrap for him to play, which I rejected his request totally...



Took this photo right outside the Nursing Room before headed to Carrefour for some groceries shopping...



Look @ my 'monkey' little prince... The mask (supposingly to be a Peek-a-Boo mask) given out as free gift that's attached on the packaging of all sizes of diapers... Isn't he adorable??? Hehe...



And I bought him a new swimming suit as he had outgrown his previous set... I'm gonna bring him for a swim this coming weekend @ my aunt's chalet... It's been quite a LONG while since I last bring him for a swim...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home