Monday, December 1, 2008

I've been thinking over & over again for the past few weeks whether I should start taking train to work...

老公 normally send me to work every morning (so that I can sleep a little bit longer than usual) & we've been paying $2.50 each per ERP gantry that we cannot avoid... And just like that, $5.00 was deducted from the cashcard per day... 5 days already cost me $25 for that 2 ERP gantries on the way to work and that $25 could even cover my 2 weeks' public transport fees... 1 month cost me roughly $100, which I could make full use of this $100 on other useful stuffs...

So just last night, I told 老公 that I'm gonna start waking up as early as 6.30am & take public transport to work... I was so worried that I couldn't keep to my promise, but boy! I was pretty surprised that I woke up @ 6.30am with the help of alarm clock & got myself ready by 7.25am & 老公 sent me to Tanah Merah MRT station... Hehe...

It's a GOOD start for me & I'm pretty sure I can continue to do this, just like how determined I am to quit smoking... =)

So... Today, marks the day that I'm starting everything AFRESH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home