Sunday, June 15, 2008

It’s the 3rd day of chalet & we’ll be checking out late in the evening… Was awaken by little prince again but this time was about almost 9am… Hmm… Seemed like little prince knew his poor mummy (ME) was being deprived of sleep… Went to have breakfast @ the food court again with 小姨 + family while 六姨 helped me look after little prince (finally I can have a meal @ peace)…

Brought some waffles back for little prince & it’s relax time… Little prince getting a little vain nowadays & he finally know how to pose when telling him it’s ‘taking pictures time’… Wanted to bring little prince to the swimming pool with 小姨, but decided not to… Had our lunch @ the Streets Café & little prince was really getting on my nerves that I totally ignored his nonsense… Took some of his crying shots & it really shut him up… lol…

Presenting....... My vainpot little prince







Crying Baby of the Day






Little prince finished this pot of porridge all by himself


Proceeded to our plans of the day & we started with a match of bowling 1st with my cousins & their friends… It’s really fun & it’s been a long time since I last played bowling… I’m quite happy with my own score board, given the fact that my last game was during secondary school days…

爹地 & little prince


Kylie & me

Went up to the Arcade & Kylie hit the jackpot & won a Mickey & Minnie heart-shaped pillow for little prince (aww… so sweet of Kylie & her bf) Little prince loved it a lot & kept that pillow closed to him… Had some snacks with爹地 @ the Superdog restaurant before heading back to do bag packing… Had our dinner @ the Chicken Rice restaurant & heard from六姨 that the owner was previously from the most famous chicken rice restaurant located @ Meritus Mandarin Orchard… I heard lots of raves about that restaurant’s (Meritus Mandarin) chicken rice but I find it tasted kinda normal chicken rice to me… I won’t spent that kind of money for a plate chicken rice…

Little prince's 1st visit to Arcade

There's a Care Bear 'Meet & Greet' session thru'out the June school holidays... And 小姨 told me that need to produce a ticket for photo-taking session with the Care Bears... So only managed to snap 3 pictures... Little prince love Care Bears too... It brought memories of my childhood days, watching Care Bears' show...




六姨 & the rest left early and 爹地 & I + little prince waited for 老公 to pick us up… And this老公 of mine, was sucha ‘sotong’ 老公 who forgotten to bring his mobile phone out… Waited almost ½ hour before 老公 finally appeared & went home straight… I fell asleep with little prince (also sleeping) in my arms on my way back home after sending 爹地 home… See, both mother & son were too tired thru’out the whole weekend of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home