Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Met up with Xiaoxue after work to see Dr John for slimming... Supposed to meet her @ 6.20pm @ Buona Vista station, but ended up meeting her @ Outram station... Anyway, both of us were late, and even Silver was late too... Reached the clinic @ around 6.35pm & get myself registered... Waited for about close to 1/2 hour then it's our turn... The 3 of us went in together to save time.

I weighed 56kg & standing @ 157cm... Dr John calculated my current BMI is close to 23 & he commented that I'm just slightly above the normal range... *sob sob* meaning I REALLY have to SLIM DOWN to be within the normal range of 18.5 - 22.5... Dr John said normally will lose 2-3 kg in a month... Still have to depends on individuals, some can lose weight very fast or very slow in a month... But I rather to lose weight slowly, so the risk of having it rebounce back will be lower... Even though the pills can help abit in slimming, but it's the DETERMINATION & healthy & balanced diet to maintain the weight lost... My consultation + pills cost $105, considered cheap...

Xiaoxue & Aiko will be my ideal example in slimming down... I really 佩服 Xiaoxue to have that GREAT determination to slim down... She really can curb her temptations on food very well... I hope to be like her as I really want to slim down & manage to fit into those 9 skirts that I couldn't fit in now as it's all pre-preggie skirts... hmm, didn't know I really put on sooooooooooooo much weight during & after giving birth... I must be more hardworking in wearing my girdle everyday, or @ least every night...

Will be seeing Dr John in a month's time, 1st February 2008. Will be going with Xiaoxue & Silver (think so as not confirmed yet)...



To XiaoXue:
Thanks for accompanying me to Dr John's clinic & also the dinner companion! Think today it's the day that we talked to each other for so long while on the way to Dr John's clinic & back home...
To Silver:
Nice seeing you today! Let's GAMBATE together to shed away that 6 kg of our stubborn FATS! We can DO IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home