Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Just came back not long from my company festive lunchie @ Absolute Haven opposite my office... This is a festive lunch for Hari Raya, Christmas & New Year all lump together & the theme for the day is BLUE... So all of us have to dress in blue & we proceeded to the restuarant @ 12.30pm... It's a 4 course set meal & I've chose Cream of Rocket, Ribeye Steak as my main course, dessert of the day is Lavender Panna Cotta Cake & my favourite coke...

Menu of the day

Cream of rocket
Ribeye steak with Balsamic Shiraz sauce

Lavender Panna Cotta cake




Me & my 2 superiors



Anyway, I've enjoyed my meal to the max & I love their Ribeye steak as it's very tender & yummy... The dessert was pretty yummy too, though I didn't like the taste of lavender initially... Besides the dessert, my ED baked a fruit cake with lots of raisins & rum & it's super duper DELICIOUS! Totally enjoyed the food & I would say it's a great success in this festive lunch, even though the services kinda slow...

Anyway, meeting Xiaoxue & Silver later to see Dr John Chiam for slimming... I will GAMBATE in my slimming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home