Sunday, September 23, 2007

Today supposed to go for the MummySG gathering @ Ikea for breakfast @ 10.30am... But I woke up only around 11+am... *Sorry to those mummies* Anyway, my ILs were @ home on Sunday & I decided to continue sleeping... Cuz Sunday's always a day for my & 老公 to sleep late... Oh ya, did I mentioned that 老公's car 爆了胎 yesterday on the way back home from Vivo? 哈哈... Me & little prince were standing on the pavement watching him changed... Too bad I never took a picture of him changing the tyres cuz I'm busy with little prince... But the sight of 老公很man 啊...


Woke up around 3+ 4pm & got myself ready to go back to mummy's place as little prince haven't seen his 公公 & 婆婆 for almost 2 weeks liao... Anyhow, took an hour to get prepared & off me & little prince went... Little prince was pretty co-operative even though he's getting cranky... Watched SCV programs & got hooked on this TW drama starring 罗志祥(小猪) & 大S, 转角.遇到爱 (think that's the title) & it's pretty nice... I know I'm abit outdated la, when it comes to TW dramas, but still who cares... =P I wanna go get the whole drama series & watch @ the comfort of my home... That's what I LOVE about mummy's place...


Fed little prince around 6+pm & pat him to sleep cuz he wanted to... He was sleeping so soundly & after 15 - 20 mins, I woke him up again as I need to change his diaper... He started to cry cuz ME, this 坏蛋 mummy woke him frim his beauty sleep... =P After changing, daddy carried little prince to coax him & he seems to quiet down almost immediately... Then off we went to pick mummy up from her workplace @ Tai Seng Drive to have dinner together... Called 老公 after mummy 下班 to join us for dinner @ Bedok... 老公 was kinda bit 不愿意 as he just went downstairs not long... But I was like telling him that once a while having dinner with my parents will die is it, cuz he never once accompanied me back to mummy's place on Sundays & only except for some occassions... Anyway, 老公 still gave in & joined us for dinner... We had 煮炒 for dinner & mummy ordered the typical 四菜一汤 & 老公 & daddy had 2nd bowl of rice... Mummy gave little prince 豆腐 (those soft soft one) & he seemed to like it... But I told mummy not to give him anymore cuz I wouldn't know if can give him now or can only give him later...


芙蓉炒蛋 Furong Egg
汤 (forgot what soup)

咕老肉 Sweet & sour pork

姜葱鱼片 Fried slice fish with ginger


菠菜炒蘑菇 Spinach with mushroom

Mummy & I were surprised that little prince like watching soccer cuz he kept looking up to the TV broadcasting the soccer match between New Castle & West Ham (think it's that match la) & ignoring us when we kept calling him...

I tried feeding little prince mash potato (without gravy) & dory fish yesterday & he seemed to enjoy it... 嘻嘻... Will try giving him new food & let him explore the taste of solid food... =P

3 Comments:

Blogger Da Shuai Guo said...

4guoguo1026
michael kors handbags
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet store online
jordan 6
fitflops
ugg boots store
michael kors outlet
burberry outlet
louis vuitton outlet
ugg boots for women
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
Ugg Boots Outlet Clearance,Cheap Uggs On Sale Discount For Women
Mont Blanc
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet
coach outlet
coach outlet
coach factory outlet
michael kors
louis vuitton outlet
Canada Goose Outlet,Canada Goose Outlet Online,Canada Goose Clearance
canada goose outlet,canada goose jackets,canada goose online,canada goose sale
louis vuitton
canada goose outlet usa
nike outlet,nike shoes,nike store,nike air max,nike free run,air max,nike free,nike blazers
cheap jordans
coach factory outlet
timberland boots
tory burch outlet
ugg boots clearance
michael kors bag
michael kors handbags
canada goose jackets
michael kors outlet

October 28, 2015 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger soma taha said...

There's definately a great deal to learn about this issue
http://caravank.com/factory/
http://caravank.com/for-sale-in-riyadh/
http://caravank.com/withdrawn-for-sale/
http://caravank.com/withdrawal-rooms/
http://caravank.com/us-for-sale/
http://caravank.com/car-caravan/
http://caravank.com/for-sale-in-jeddah/

October 23, 2016 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

armani exchange
longchamp handbags
ugg boots
coach outlet
jordan shoes
yeezy boost 350 white
coach outlet
jordan shoes
michael kors handbags outlet
rolex watches

August 17, 2017 at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home