Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Today I finally get my butt moved & started my 1st cooking for little prince... It's really my 1st attempt in cooking porridge... Overall, I'm quite satisfied...

Ingredients of the porridge:

1. Corn (add as flavouring)
2. Lean meat (add as flavouring)
3. Broccoli
4. Fish (forgot what fish liao)


TA DA~ my 1st 作品 (abit not presentable la, I know... =P)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Little prince seemed to love the porridge very much... Kept screaming for more if I fed him too slow... It's quite a big bowl when I fed him & the below pic was what's remaining...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


but little prince still managed to finished the remaining porridge... Hmm... 他的胃口真大... will try to cook porridge again with different kind of ingredients...

WOOHOO~~ Tomorrow meeting my ladies for dinner! Can't wait to see my ladies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home