Sunday, September 14, 2008

中秋节快乐!


Woke up damn early today as 六姨's giving us a treat @ a chinese restaurant located @ Amoy Street... Quickly got little prince dressed & drove down to Amoy Street... Surprisingly, 六姨 & the rest were late and I was early... They always complained that my timing always elastic & this time round, I proved them wrong... Haha...

Little prince & Mummy


The lunch was fantastic & all of us had a very fulfilling lunch... We proceeded to Vivo City to window-shop... Little prince was kind of cranky & not allowing anyone to hold his hands except me... And only after a while, then he allowed his youngest 姨姨 to hold his hands... The image of both of them holding hands was so funny...


Cute right? haha...

Little prince letting go his hand from his 姨姨


We had Marche for diiner & it's a treat from 五姨... WOW... It's such a fulfilling trip today... Both my 阿姨 treated us both lunch & dinner... Haha...

I finally understand why little prince had been cranky these few days... His upper right molar is marching it's way out from his gum... No wonder he's been drinking lesser & lesser milk...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home