Friday, September 5, 2008

These whole week been 'working' overtime @ inlaws office after my work as they gotta rush a shipment for Hong Kong... Although it's kinda tiring & boring, it's good for me too as I can save more money to get what I want & for little prince...

We all knew about most 红头巾 are women right? But I have a 红头巾 boy in the house...

Presenting.....

My little cutie 红头巾 boy!!!



Does he look like one??? haha...

My little cutie 红头巾 boy and me

His little cutie 红头巾 boy and 老公


I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited & looking forward for tomorrow gathering with my lovely friends + kiddos, but @ the same time SAD that I can't attend a private event organised by 1 of the forum I frequent... I will miss out the chance of meeting with the lovely people from that forum... Well, in this world, it's just too IMPOSSIBLE to have 2 perfect worlds...

Reality's really harsh, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home