Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Was on my way to Dhoby Ghaut MRT station after work when I heard ‘roaring’ sounds from Singapore fighter planes (in white & red colour) up in the blue clear sky… They getting themselves well-prepared for this year National Day… The stunts that they do was soooooooo nice… I personally love the heart-shape & I only managed to take a picture of ½ the heart, as the other ½ faded into the clouds… If only I could get the tickets for this year’s National Day… But I will bring little prince near the Marina Bay & watch the fireworks…



And I saw this beautiful sight when we’re back home… I know it’s not a big deal, but it’s really a rare sight for me to witness this… 老公 kept arguing with me that it’s not a rainbow, just normal clouds… He only kept quiet when he saw the actual sight, instead seeing from my camera…



Little ‘vainpot’ in action again…

Little prince waiting to get into the house



with his favorite 'Pig Pig'


with his cap & 'Pig Pig'


Me & little prince


it's always hard to take a nice pic with little prince

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home