Friday, February 8, 2008

年初二

Today was the 2nd day of CNY & it’s a visit to my 大姑妈’s place… And I always hated the 2nd day of CNY as 爹地always kept bombing my mobile & always expect me to be there around 11+ am… So had to quickly got ourselves prepared & left home around 1pm… When I reached there, my other 2 aunties also not there yet and I just couldn’t understand why 爹地 always rushing me when none of them were there…

As usual, little prince fell asleep during the journey & he needed time to warm up before others can carry him… So he clinged to me & 老公, even my 爹地 wanted to carry him (cuz little prince always will let my parents carry, especially my 爹地) he also won’t budge… So sometimes it’s a real headache when he started to recognize people…

Left around 3+ 4pm after little prince got his红包 from my relatives & went over to 阿公’s place as mil cooked our share… Once little prince saw my mil, he immediately leaned forward asking her to carry… Most of the relatives were there too but they left shortly as they’ve been there since morning… Was resting @ 阿公’s place before 老公 decided to go over to one of our friends’ house for a CNY gathering… Initially he didn’t wanted to go as little prince’s with us & don’t know why he suddenly changed his mind…

We had a great time there, especially 老公 & bil as they’re drinking & catching up with our common friends… Most of them were very helpful to take turns to look after little prince while I’m playing 1 東风 before my friend take over… When little prince’s 干妈 arrived, she looked after him for a while before we played black jack… I didn’t win or lose in black jack, but I was surprised that I got a share of the winnings from the麻雀... Cuz I only played 1 東风 & I got a share from the winnings, not bad lei… I want more of these can?? Lol…

We stayed till 12+am before heading home as little prince was tired & it’s way past his sleep time…


To William & wifey:

Thanks for inviting us to your place for CNY gathering! We totally enjoyed ourselves there! =)