Monday, January 28, 2008

WOO~ We’re gonna have a brand new car!!! Cuz the current one has been giving us some problems lately & 老公 said it’s TIME to change…

We’re in dilemma of which car to get, Honda Stream Or Honda Crossroad LX? It’s time for us to change to a 7-seater family car as we’re planning to have our #2 so that little prince will a silbling & most Sundays I’m always out with my parents & sometimes my brother tagged along & it’s pretty squeezy…

老公 brought me over to AML @ Eunos to look @ the car models… Still in the deciding stage as we need to see how much his friend can offer…

I would love to own a Stream as I like the shape of it, but老公 prefer the Crossroad LX more… So I shall let my老公 decide…

Can’t wait for our new car to arrive!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home