Sunday, January 20, 2008

Another ad running in my blog! Didn't realised it as I haven't checked my email... Was pretty surprised that Nuffnang run another ad starting from today! It's like FINALLY after soooooooooooooooo long that I had Nuffnang ads running here!!! I see money coming in again! =)


marketing@nuffnang.com.sg


Hi, Agnes Chow,

Congratulations!
An advertiser has chosen to advertise on My Life Chapter.
The advertisement details are as follows:

Campaign:
HPB (Ambush Asia)SS(W1)

Week(s):
1. 20 Jan 2008 to 26 Jan 2008


Ad Unit:
Skyscraper (Center)

Please do not remove the Ad Unit from your blog during the period(s) of time above or you will not be paid the full amount for the ad.

If you have a Skyscraper Ad Unit, please ensure that it is placed high up in the sidebar or the advertiser may choose to withdraw the ad.

Thank you.

The Nuffnang Team

THIS IS A COMPUTER GENERATED E-MAIL, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY.

marketing@nuffnang.com.sg
Compose Email

Add to Contacts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home