Thursday, February 7, 2008

年初一

Today is the 1st day of CNY, also marked little prince’s 1st CNY… Supposed to reach阿嬷’s place early in the afternoon, but ended up only to reach there around 2+pm… My爹地 and my 阿姨s already started playing black jack, 二十一点 & my妈咪 as usual in the 麻雀 room playing麻雀…

I joined in & played black jack… Basically the bankers only my 爹地 & my 五姨 & the maximum bet was only $2… So all the while I’ve been playing $2 & in the end, I only managed to win $8… Most of my cousins lost & only爹地, 五姨 & me won… Little prince also had a great time playing with my小姨’s youngest daughter… 小姨’s youngest daughter doesn’t allow my小姨丈 to carry little prince, cuz it’s proven that she will get jealous… lol… Stayed till around 6+pm before heading down to老公’s 外婆’s place @ Yishun... It had been a routine every year, always my阿嬷’s place 1st, then followed by his外婆’s place…

Over there, 外婆 was busy preparing food for dinner & most of the relatives were there too… Little prince received lots of 红包 from both sides & he also having fun with the kiddos… He loved to crawl to the main gate & whenever we stopped him from doing that, he will protest & struggle… Anyway, didn’t stayed long there as it’s getting late & I’m also tired…