Sunday, February 3, 2008

Today was 阿嬷’s birthday… Whenever is near Chinese New Year, 阿嬷’s birthday always few days before… 妈咪 actually asked me to go down early but ended up I reached there around late 1+ 2pm… 老公 sent us to my阿嬷’s place after picking爹地 & brother up… Little prince was behaving himself quite well on the way there in the car… He started to get abit cranky once we’re @阿嬷’s place… He refused to let anyone carry except me… So I have to get my 小姨 to lure little prince away from me using his favorite baby bites while I had my lunch…

I just realized something… Now little prince seems to start recognizing people, especially when my mil &老公 not around… Whoever wanna carry him, he will let them carry but cried immediately when he’s in their arms & wanted me to carry him over or look for me… And even when I carried him, I tried to put him down so that I can do my things but he will cry once I did that… So ended up the whole afternoon I have to be @ his side & cannot leave him alone even just for a few seconds cuz he’ll start crying & can see tears flowing down immediately… My 六姨 commented that he looked like one Korean actor when he’s crying… lol… Basically I stayed in the 麻雀 room with my sticky little prince, or should I say my koala bear little prince till老公 came over to pick us up as we had an early 团圆饭with my ILs & 老公’s uncles & aunties somewhere near Serangoon… The parking always a headache there especially during weekends… The parking lots was so limited & most of the drivers all illegal parking… The weirdest thing is there’s even an security guard taking down the car no. just incase got parking attendants come to give summons…

Had a small tiff with 老公 just before the dinner started & it totally spoilt my day… Luckily still have my little prince to make me feel better… Anyway, ended the dinner around 9+pm & headed home straight cuz I’m too tired & need my beauty sleep…