Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Went shopping with Aiko & Joel after work as I still need to get few more CNY clothes for myself as I only got 1 tube dress so far & also to have my brows trimmed…

Left office on the dot & rushed down to Far East Plaza for my brows to be trimmed as mine was a last min decision & the person was fully booked… So she asked me to drop by & try my luck & I was lucky that her next appointment not here yet, so meaning I got to trim my brows… =) Had a great time chatting with her on our updates of our kids… Aiko came to the shop & waited for me before I start my hunt on clothes while waiting for Joel to join us after his work…

Managed to get 1 dress, 1 white top (for work), a $5 black belt & a pair of black heels… Pretty satisfied with my shopping loots, but still not enough for me… =D

Headed to Wisma for our dinner & wanted to go over to LV as Aiko & I wanted to check out the prices of the bags we like… But by the time we’re done with our dinner, it’s almost 9pm so we shopped around Wisma before taking train home…



To Aiko & Joel:

Thanks for the shopping companionship!! See ya on Monday for another round of shopping with Stephiey!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home