Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Today met Catherine, Eunice & Charmaine for FBH lunchie... Woke up around 10am cuz heard little prince's scream... Was surfing the net when Eunice called me... Since 老公 need to go back to office to settle some work, I might as well meet them for lunchie... Then got myself & little prince ready & left the house...

Wanted to follow 老公 to the office as it's still early, but decided not to as by the time reached office, it's already almost 11.30am... Decided to drive there cuz only meeting them for lunchie... While driving to Bugis, little prince was crying again cuz he's hungry... Went straight to the nursing room to feed him before crossing over the road for FBH... Charmaine also very funny one... She's having high fever & still came out to meet for lunchie, should have stayed home & rest... Her reason for coming out was very very lame one lor, said sick also have to eat ma... Lame right? bth her...

After lunchie, went BHG Kids' department with Eunice as they having 20% sales... Browsed around & nothing much caught my eyes... Only got a new teether for little prince & also Pigeon baby wipes superpack... Eunice left shortly & I walked around & searching for places that sells DS Lite... 老公 said wanna buy one for me, but till now also no move from him... Been pestering him whole day yesterday & he kept saying later go see (that was yesterday la) & nothing was done even till night... Drove back to office to wait for 老公 to off work... I pestered him again on the way home & finally he move his butt to get the DS Lite... Found a shop in Bedok Interchange that sell DS Lite but the promo that they have not very appealling... Actually 老公 wanted to get from that shop & top up for the game I want... But after telling 老公 that one of my mummies selling hers @ a very good price & it's inclusive other other things... So conclusion made was to get it from her... I can't wait to get my hands on the new gadget that I'm going to have soon...

Shirley, when can I collect my new love??? keke...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home