Friday, December 19, 2008

Well, what can I say about chilling out with my lovely ladies??? Just ONE word to describe, F-U-N!!!!

Supposed to meet up with them @ 11pm but I fell asleep while making little prince sleep... And Shirley had bombarded my mobile phone with 6 missed calls & I've received several smses from Jacqueline, Stephiey & Shirley... They thought something mishap had happened to me when I failed to pick up their calls & smses... Haha...

Drove down to Crew Room to meet up with them & that's where our FUN started...

First to kick off, our group photos (excluding Lennie as she's the one taking photos for us)...



Then individual photos with lovely ladies...








Then photos of myself... =P...


And this was the moment when the R-E-A-L F-U-N started...











Photos of my "小老公" and me of more than 12 years of friendship and still counting...


A sexy pose of a lovely lady





Me & my darling, Lily aka my "小老公" girlfriend... =)


And our fun still continuing...




And after Crew Room, we headed down to X Bar located @ Boat Quay for 2nd round till 6+am in the morning...






Candid Shots of me & Jacqueline *courtesy by Lennie*




The 3 of them making funny faces





And here's our very own version of 喜, 怒, 哀, 乐!!!










And only Shirley's 喜,怒,哀,乐 was not complete...






With these 2 lovely ladies around, it's ALWAYS F-U-N!!!!!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home