Thursday, May 8, 2008

Was on ½ day today as need to attend to some personal stuffs & I finally made a trip down to Dr John’s clinic for my review… Haven’t seen him for the past 2 months since my last visit on 29th Feb 2008… I was having mixed feelings when on the way there as I had not been taking the pills recently & worried that I put on more weight instead of losing…

Aiko already there when I reached & we went in together to see Dr John… Dr John was very pleased with Aiko’s current weight as she had hit the ideal weight loss that he set for her & she’s doing well (despite the fact that she had stopped taking the pills for a while)… *Good job Kiki*

I’m so anxious about my weight that I almost spoil Dr John’s weighing scale… My heart was so heavy when I stepped onto the scale but I felt so much better when I FINALLY see ‘4’ (the 1st digit) on the scale… I was really overjoyed as I’m finally OUT of the ‘5’ range!!! YEAH!!! I’m now weighing 48.5kg & my BMI falls within the normal range with the scale of 18.5 – 22.5…

Headed to Taka Crystal Jade for our super duper late lunch and the both of us were damn freaking famished while waiting for Joel to see Dr John… The 点心 was yummy & the company was great and the bill came up to almost $103…

Our Yummy 点心




Finally got myself a new wallet, all thanks to Aiko & Joel’s power of persuasion… I was hesitating to get it as I wanted to get the bag 1st more than anything else but since it’s also part of my wishlist, why not??? Even the SA (she’s very friendly) also agreed with them that I should get the wallet when I showed her my current one… I'm so lucky as my new love was the last piece (apart from the display piece) & currently was OOS online on the official website... I realised whenever the items I wanted always OOS... Although I’m elated on my new wallet, it still hurts as the money in my bank getting lesser & lesser… =( But it’s ok as I still can earn back the money & I don’t change wallet often… My current Gucci one lasted me almost coming 6 – 7 years & I believe my new love will last me triple or even more years to come…

Went Crew Room while waiting for 老公 to pick me up with little prince tagging along…

Presenting my new love, Damier Canvas Koala Wallet

It matches with my Speedy


To Aiko & Joel:

Thanks for YOUR power of persuasion ya! You 2 made me poorer less than 1 hour!!! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home