Friday, May 2, 2008

Just managed to settle down @ my work station after having lunch with Eunice when 老公 called telling me that little prince had been vomitting since 12+pm... I was shocked when I heard it & went straight to my boss' office to apply urgent 1/2 day...

Took a cab to ILs office & bring little prince to a PD that was recommended by my girlfriends... Luckily the PD that they recommended was on duty & was being seen by Dr Loke less than 10 mins after registering for little prince...

Was advised to give him lactose-free milk, medicines to stop vomitting & diarrhoea... He was still active & lively when we're with the Dr Loke, but when he's back home, he kept whining... I've guessed it's cuz his stomach not feeling well (as having diarrhoea), but the moment I see him in sucha pain, 我看了好心痛也好无奈 as there's nothing I can do @ all to take away his pain...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed & hope that the diarrhoea (hope that the medicine really work) will go away soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home