Thursday, April 24, 2008

Went Gleneagles after work to visit Charmaine & her little Kennzo... I was thinking of how to travel there from my office, & all thanks to Eunice told me what bus to take... =)

I was there 1st while Darren, Rainy & Lydia came later... Well, it's my 1st time meeting Rainy in person as she's also from the same forum that me, Charmaine, Darren & the rest frequent... She's very pretty & I really envy her, so slim even when preggie... *ENVY LOTS*

Anyway, FINALLY got to see & carry Little Kennzo... I really missed carrying new borns... I was carrying little Kennzo all the while & Rainy doesn't have the chance to carry... *sorry* Had lotsa of fun during the mini-gathering @ the ward...

Shall visit little Kennzo & his mummy again soon...





Me & Baby Kennzo


Happy Mum with Adel & Kennzo


Our little hamper to Charmaine & Baby Kennzo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home