Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Met up with Aiko & Stephiey @ FEP after work to pass them their Flamingo 300% extension mascaras… Went over to Mondo as I need them to add new paddings to my heels as it’s ‘biting’ my skin (the heel part)… While waiting for my shoes to be ready, I browsed around the shop & bought myself another pair of heels & wore it straight away (save my time on waiting for my that pair of heels to be ready)… This pair of heels was soooooooooooo bloody cheap la… $19.90 only!!! Of cuz must buy la, if not, 会很对不起自己!!!



Stephiey arrived shortly & she’s tempted to get shoes too… Went to the shop beside Mondo & saw 1 top I like as there’s 3 ways of wearing it… Stephiey also tempted to get clothes & this is one of her BAD habit and also mine as I will go with my mood (if I’m not confortable with the outfit I wore on the day I’m going out, I’ll just change)… Why do I say that, cuz sometimes when she thinks that her outfits doesn’t really blend in well, she will hunt for clothes & changed on the spot… 我们太了解她了…

While she’s trying on clothes & showed us, I told the SA straight that can cut away the price tags of the outfit as she’s wearing it on the spot… The SA doesn’t seem to believe me (cuz Stephiey didn’t even tell her if she really wants the outfit) & I reassured that SA to do it… And true enough, Stephiey’s getting it & I had a feeling that she’s looking for a pair of heels too (for that particular NEW outfit)… And ended up she got exactly the same pair of heels which I bought but hers’ in white… She even hinted to us if we want to go Crew Room, she’s ok with it… How could we disappoint her when she already spent money such a nice outfit & heels (and wore it on the spot) & not going for short drinks? 老公 came to join us @ Crew Room & Gracia + Yongming joined us later the night…

Wanted to stay longer but can’t as 老公's reservist start tomorrow & we went home sweet home…






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home