Monday, May 26, 2008

老公's sick, having fever & sore throat… =( Hope he'll recover soon...

Went for my eyebrow trimming appointment after work @ FEP… Initially wanted to take a cab back right after my appointment as I’m also not feeling too good… I kept having cold sweat while on the way walking towards FEP & I can feel that my body’s kinda heaty… But I didn’t want to spend that much on cabfare as there’s $3 surcharge and there’s additional 35% surcharge on top of the meter fare… I rather use that money for shopping, which I did…

Went shopping alone after the appointment & within 2 hours, I’ve already spent almost $200 on clothes & belts… I’m quite happy with my shopping loots but @ the same time I’m poorer by $200… Luckily that my salary will be in 2 days later and now it’s the Great Singapore Sales (GSS) period, how to resist the temptations?? Took a cab back home & the waiting time is a killer, waited almost ½ hour for cab…

Didn’t realized the clothes that I’ve bought are all tube tops & tube dresses (2 tube tops & 3 tube dresses)… I always loved tube tops & dresses… Shall hunt for more tube tops & dresses soon…

Can't wait for some ladies' shopping next week!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home