Sunday, May 18, 2008

Attended baby Kennzo’s baby shower with my blissful family members… It’s老公’s 2nd appearance @ such gathering as most of my friends knew that it’s a rare sight to see him around any of our outings…

Little prince just woke up when we reached Charmaine’s place… We supposed to be there early (as the party start @ 1pm) & ended up we’re there around 4+pm… Some of them already left & only left Darren + family, Catherine + family, Jas + family… Rinzen looked so much different since I saw her @ the last gathering during CNY (@ Darren’s place)… I simply loved her hair!!! Janurse told me that they applied olive oil on Rinzen’s head to boost the growth of her hair… Think I should do the same to little prince as he has too little hair, just like me when I was young…

The food was yummy & little prince had so much fun during our stay @ Charmaine’s place… We left around 6+ 7+pm & drove to Marine Parade to get little prince’s diapers & some food stuffs for 老公’s upcoming outfield exercise… Meaning I’ll be all on my own with little prince starting from Monday till Friday…老公 will sure miss little prince badly…

Left for 麻雀 session over @ Gracia’s place after making little prince slept… Played all the way till 8+am & had breakfast before heading home… Only lost $3 after whole night of 麻雀…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home