Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Little prince recently love to tip-toe & always do it with his charming smile… And when asked him to do & showed to ILs or my parents, he’s more than happy to show them…

Till now, I don’t even have a clue on where little prince learn all these from… And another thing I found out (just yesterday) that he always want to play with my heels or even attempted to put them on…

Brought little prince to T3 to look for 妈咪 as it has been almost 2 weeks since little prince last saw her… 爹地 joined me & little prince for dinner & also to play with his grandson… Left around 9+pm as little prince was tired & sleepy… Will be bringing him more often to T3 to look for 妈咪 as she no longer off on weekends eversince she started working @ T3…

老公 will be home in 3 more days’ time… I bet 老公 MISS little prince badly… I miss 老公 badly too… Not too used when he’s not around… =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home