Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Brought little prince to T3 again to look for 妈咪 & waiting for her to knock off @ 10pm… I must really praise little prince as he’s been behaving very well when 老公's not around… Normally he would make a fuss whenever we’re in the car during the night, but surprisingly he didn’t even make a single fuss to & fro the airport when it’s ONLY me & him in the car… Maybe he knows that he ought to behave good & well as his daddy’s not around & cannot bully mummy… =)

Anyway, little prince love to roam around the food court area & climbing up the stairs… And his new hobby is going up & down the escalator, all thanks to my 爹地… That’s my 爹地's way of coaxing little prince when he start to misbehave…

Bought little prince 1 pair of sandals & 1 pair of shoes from Colottee… Wanted to get him a pair of Nike shoes but dropped the idea as not much designs left… Little prince was excited about his new pair of sandals & started walking here & there…

妈咪 was nagging away saying that I kept buying shoes for little prince… Well, he’s my son & of course I buy things for him as & when I can afford la… As long as it’s within my spending ability, I have no regrets of getting clothes, shoes & toys for him… Ended my day with a tired & sleepy little prince & only woke up when mil’s changing him into his pyjamas…





In another 2 days’ time, I’ll be bringing little prince along with me to pick 老公 up from his camp… 老公 called when we’re @ T3 to check what’s little prince doing… Little prince only listened quietly to his daddy’s voice & didn’t reply… Am anticipating for the day that little prince can call ‘Daddy’ & ‘Mummy’ in his sweetest voice & correct pronunciation…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home