Monday, February 18, 2008

YEAH!!! FINALLY the stocks are here!!!

I finally got my Damier Speedy 30 today! All thanks to Stephiey for smsing me after she'd checked with LV...

Was on 1 day leave today & I received smses from Stephiey around 1+pm... She called LV around 11+am & was told that the stocks were in... So quickly got myself prepared to get my butt out of the house as I heard that the stocks were quite limited for the Speedy... Took a cab down to Taka & the journey seemed like taking ages to reach the destination... The moment I stepped into LV, I asked the SA for the Speedy & got it instantly... I'm so happy that I've finally got what I want & it's one wish off my wishlist... The next I'm aiming is either a LV or Gucci wallet as my current one almost kinda wore off le... Think will be getting it in another few months later or wait till Gucci sales ba...




Proceeded to Bugis Village to get my falsies & finally got 1... Supposed to meet Stephiey for a while as she's around the area, but ended up didn't met up... Had my so-called tea break @ Mos Burger before heading home...

So happy with my new bag addition! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home