Tuesday, January 23, 2007

~*~ 6th RouTinE cHecK uP ~*~

Today was damn late for my routine checkup... It's supposed to be @ 11.30am & 11.20am I'm still home... Quickly woke hubby up & rushed to my appointment...

Reached KK @ 12pm cuz hubby drove very very fast & the traffic was very smooth too... As usual, self registered @ Clinic C counter & went to take my blood pressure, weight & urine test... Yuppie!! My weight is 61.3 kg, which I lost 0.5 kg over 2 weeks due to the diet plan that's for gestational diabetes... My hubby was also surprised that the diet plan really helps... =)

Anyway, waited for almost 1/2 hr to 45 mins to see the doctor... The doctor commented that Kayden's back is @ my right side & she checked on Kayden's position & let me hear Kayden's heartbeat... Kayden was very naughty, when the doctor trying to detect his heartbeat, he like moved away & the doctor have to go all over my tummy to detect his heartbeat... LOL!! The doctor also commented that Kayden is healthy given the last growth scanning & the weight is slightly above average as I have very slight gestational diabetes... But overall, she say Kayden is in good condition... That's my 1st stop...

2nd stop is to see Sister Wong (Nurse Manager) on my sugar level monitoring... She checked on the test results that I did on 21/01/07 & 22/01/07 and she said my overall results was still under control (which is good)... Only for 1 or 2 pre & post meals results were slightly high due to lacking of veggie intake & walking around, after she analysed with me... So she was suggesting that I should eat more veggies like eating raw cucumbers & tomotoes cuz more veggie intake can help to breakdown my sugar level... So from now, I have to monitor my sugar level & do the test @ home once every week...

Final stop is to see the nutritionist... Basically, the nutritionist need to know what kind of food I have been having for the past one week after attending the ODAC thingy... She also took my weight again & this time my weight went back to 61.8 kg, which means I gain no extra weight... But I was confused cuz when I took my weight @ the 1st stop was 61.3 kg & @ the 3rd stop was 61.8 kg?? So i simply told her what kind of food I had & she was commenting that I should @ least gain 500g, whereas I was only gained 200g... She said I under eat my meals... But on one hand they want me to control my weight, but on the other hand they say I was under eating... I'm really confused!!! Haiz...

Anyway, now my routine checkup is once every 2 weeks & till 36 weeks, will be once every week... Meaning, very fast Kayden will be popping out liao... YUPPIE!!! another 9 weeks...

For the time being, have to control & follow the diet plan strictly & see what the doctor say 2 weeks later... Hopefully my weight is under control...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home