Tuesday, January 23, 2007

~*~ 6th RouTinE cHecK uP ~*~

Today was damn late for my routine checkup... It's supposed to be @ 11.30am & 11.20am I'm still home... Quickly woke hubby up & rushed to my appointment...

Reached KK @ 12pm cuz hubby drove very very fast & the traffic was very smooth too... As usual, self registered @ Clinic C counter & went to take my blood pressure, weight & urine test... Yuppie!! My weight is 61.3 kg, which I lost 0.5 kg over 2 weeks due to the diet plan that's for gestational diabetes... My hubby was also surprised that the diet plan really helps... =)

Anyway, waited for almost 1/2 hr to 45 mins to see the doctor... The doctor commented that Kayden's back is @ my right side & she checked on Kayden's position & let me hear Kayden's heartbeat... Kayden was very naughty, when the doctor trying to detect his heartbeat, he like moved away & the doctor have to go all over my tummy to detect his heartbeat... LOL!! The doctor also commented that Kayden is healthy given the last growth scanning & the weight is slightly above average as I have very slight gestational diabetes... But overall, she say Kayden is in good condition... That's my 1st stop...

2nd stop is to see Sister Wong (Nurse Manager) on my sugar level monitoring... She checked on the test results that I did on 21/01/07 & 22/01/07 and she said my overall results was still under control (which is good)... Only for 1 or 2 pre & post meals results were slightly high due to lacking of veggie intake & walking around, after she analysed with me... So she was suggesting that I should eat more veggies like eating raw cucumbers & tomotoes cuz more veggie intake can help to breakdown my sugar level... So from now, I have to monitor my sugar level & do the test @ home once every week...

Final stop is to see the nutritionist... Basically, the nutritionist need to know what kind of food I have been having for the past one week after attending the ODAC thingy... She also took my weight again & this time my weight went back to 61.8 kg, which means I gain no extra weight... But I was confused cuz when I took my weight @ the 1st stop was 61.3 kg & @ the 3rd stop was 61.8 kg?? So i simply told her what kind of food I had & she was commenting that I should @ least gain 500g, whereas I was only gained 200g... She said I under eat my meals... But on one hand they want me to control my weight, but on the other hand they say I was under eating... I'm really confused!!! Haiz...

Anyway, now my routine checkup is once every 2 weeks & till 36 weeks, will be once every week... Meaning, very fast Kayden will be popping out liao... YUPPIE!!! another 9 weeks...

For the time being, have to control & follow the diet plan strictly & see what the doctor say 2 weeks later... Hopefully my weight is under control...

4 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

nike free run, ugg boots, longchamp outlet, ray ban sunglasses, prada handbags, prada outlet, nike air max, polo ralph lauren, christian louboutin outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, nike air max, polo ralph lauren outlet online, gucci handbags, polo outlet, longchamp outlet, replica watches, ugg boots, louboutin pas cher, uggs on sale, burberry pas cher, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses wholesale, longchamp outlet, sac longchamp pas cher, replica watches, chanel handbags, christian louboutin uk, nike roshe, air max, kate spade outlet, longchamp pas cher, nike outlet, christian louboutin shoes, oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes, louis vuitton, christian louboutin, tiffany and co, michael kors pas cher, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, tory burch outlet, ray ban sunglasses

May 7, 2016 at 2:06 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

polo lacoste, michael kors outlet online, nike air max uk, replica handbags, nike roshe run uk, uggs outlet, coach outlet, michael kors outlet online, sac vanessa bruno, oakley pas cher, ray ban pas cher, nike air max uk, lululemon canada, new balance, nike free uk, north face, nike air force, hogan outlet, kate spade, burberry outlet, mulberry uk, coach purses, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet online, abercrombie and fitch uk, michael kors outlet, hollister uk, converse pas cher, nike blazer pas cher, timberland pas cher, nike tn, true religion outlet, ralph lauren uk, michael kors, guess pas cher, sac hermes, michael kors outlet, ray ban uk, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet online, true religion outlet, coach outlet store online, michael kors, vans pas cher, true religion outlet, hollister pas cher, nike air max, michael kors outlet, north face uk

May 7, 2016 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

converse outlet, chi flat iron, ray ban, insanity workout, ferragamo shoes, mac cosmetics, herve leger, soccer jerseys, converse, louboutin, north face outlet, asics running shoes, jimmy choo outlet, gucci, ralph lauren, mont blanc pens, soccer shoes, celine handbags, nike trainers uk, beats by dre, vans, bottega veneta, babyliss, nike roshe run, hollister, ghd hair, wedding dresses, giuseppe zanotti outlet, abercrombie and fitch, hermes belt, nike air max, hollister clothing, iphone cases, north face outlet, vans outlet, nfl jerseys, hollister, mcm handbags, valentino shoes, p90x workout, new balance shoes, nike huaraches, timberland boots, instyler, lululemon, nike air max, longchamp uk, baseball bats, reebok outlet, oakley

May 7, 2016 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

canada goose outlet, canada goose jackets, pandora charms, moncler uk, moncler, barbour uk, moncler outlet, pandora uk, moncler, louis vuitton, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, pandora jewelry, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, links of london, supra shoes, canada goose uk, moncler, ugg, toms shoes, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, canada goose, canada goose outlet, coach outlet, swarovski crystal, wedding dresses, pandora jewelry, barbour, louis vuitton, moncler, lancel, doudoune moncler, ugg pas cher, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, karen millen uk, marc jacobs, louis vuitton, ugg uk, louis vuitton, moncler outlet, replica watches, swarovski, hollister, thomas sabo, montre pas cher

May 7, 2016 at 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home