Sunday, January 7, 2007

~*~ NoRmaL sUndaY ~*~

Today I woke up @ 10+am... The moment I woke up, I on the TV & my hubby woke up shortly after that... think it's the TV volume that had 'disturb' his sleep... Kekeke...

Waiting for my in-laws to be back home with lunch... Normally I'm hungry after I woke up... Kayden got alot of movements now when I woke up... And nowadays, I kinda train Kayden on the sleeping time & waking up time... I would say 'Good night, baby Kayden... It's night time now, Mummy gonna sleep & so are you... We'll sleep together...' when I'm sleeping & when I woke up, I would say 'Good morning, baby Kayden (light tapping on my tummy to signal him to wake up)... It's morning time now & tai yang gong gong is already up... Mummy also wake up le...'

Heard from one of my forumies from Idobaby, somehow have to train Kayden now so when he's born, it will be much more easier for me to take care of him... I don't know whether that would work but no harm trying...

Had my afternoon nap shortly after lunch but can't really nap well cuz Kayden is pretty active when I'm trying to sleep... But after a while, I still managed to nap (trying to ignore his movements)...

Hubby & me had Mac delivery for dinner (had McSpicy meal... Yum yum!!)... Baby Kayden also like McSpicy burger cuz he kept kicking when I eating...

Daddy & Mummy will be seeing you on Thursday... So meanwhile, be a good boy...Daddy & Mummy love you lots...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home