Tuesday, January 2, 2007

~*~ BoRinG TuEsDaY ~*~

Another 2 hours, the super super long weekend will be over!!

Been doing nothing these few days... Been sleeping early & waking up early... Kayden, as usual, been very active in the night rather in the day... But sometimes he's not so active @ all... Sometimes 1 day only feel his movements less than 10 times... Maybe it's because I spent most of the time sleeping, so when he's active, I don't know?? He's kicking me now... Hehe...

Time really flies... Now I'm into my 28th weeks (7 months) le... In another 2 months & 24 days, I'll be seeing my precious Kayden in person... And just last month, few friends & few Ido mummies gave birth to their precious sons & daughters... I really happy for them & seeing all new borns coming to this world, it really makes me wanna see my precious son much more sooner... But I have to 'tahan' as I want to carry him till full term & I've already make a pact with lil' Kayden that he must be a good boy...

I'll be going for my blood test for Gestational Diabetes next Tuesday & my routine checkup on Thursday... Yuppie!! Next thursday I can see how's Kayden progress and also know his weight...

My precious baby, Mummy will be seeing you next week... Must be good boy & let Mummy have a good look @ you... Mummy & daddy love you lots, Kayden!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Name : Orij said...

Wow...
U now got bb liao huh...

Haha... Didn't really spend time to read ur blog previously...

Left 2 mths liao... Muz learn to be a great mother liao...

January 5, 2007 at 8:25 AM  
Anonymous Cara Mengobati Infeksi Rahim secara Alami said...


The article is very interesting. And I also want to share articles about health, I'm sure this will be useful. Read and share it. Thank you very much :)


Manfaat Walatra Spirulina Untuk Wajah
Solusi Tepat Pengobatan Kanker Nasofaring
Manfaat QnC Jelly Gamat

April 23, 2019 at 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home